@ -0,0 +1,15 @@
# Rust Reddit Fediverse (to be renamed later)
We have a twitter alternative (mastodon), a facebook alternative (friendica), so let's build a reddit alternative in the fediverse.
## Goals / TODOs
- Come up with a name / codename.
- Must have communities.
- Must have threaded comments.
- Should the comments / votes be static, or feel like a chat, like [flowchat?](https://flow-chat.com).
- How does voting work? Should we go back to the old way of showing up and downvote counts? Or just a score?
- Should it allow bots?
- Decide on tech to be used: I prefer Actix, Diesel for the back end, inferno, typescript and bootstrap for the front end.
- How do we do the activitypub stuff?